Sunday, October 5, 2008

a key to my heart...

well, this is the first of many thoughts to come...

i recently moved to ft. worth, tx to begin a masters of divinity at swbts. quite honestly i am a little hesitant about not only this school, but more generally where i am suppose to be at this point in my life. 

through the past weeks i have been introduced to numerous new people. i have had the privilege of meeting several people who, despite my life-location uncertainties, God has placed in my path for a specific purpose. honestly, i can't imagine a better group of friends than the family i have at the house. tonight i was given a key to the house thereby solidifying my place, not only in the family, but also establishing a little more peace in regards to ft. worth. 

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Ummm... I'm loving your new blog! Someone AMAZING must have helped you with it ;-)

I'm so glad we're friends, Jeremy Winters.

Anonymous said...

I would have to echo the sentiment of my dear friend KB. I too am grateful for you! :)

the blog looks great and I can't wait to read more from the lovely and talented doc winters!

see you at the house... whenever...

e